Additional Fees

top well paid, least worked... Nurses low wages, lots of overtime without pay. Undesirable ethics, morals and values. Crooked HR department. Poor, micro managed management who abuse, discriminate, micro manage and .....

They don't take well of members because they overload the nurses with to many members and thereby reducing patient time and instead keek changes work flows.

Medical management, CM is the worst department. Phillipinia manager from ***. Discrimination and cheap ... Verbally and emotionally draining ... Slave driver!

If you're not Phillip be careful she'll hire you but if you ask question or challenge her she'll get rid of you.

Done work there if you're a nurse!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at LA Care Health Plan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants LA Care Health Plan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LA Care Health Plan la care health plan work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LA Care Health Plan?

Comments